Inspirational Quotes on Life :)
Quotes By Chanakya - Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)
- A person should not be too honest,
- straight trees are cut first and honest people are victimised first.
- Even if a snake is not poisonous,
- it should pretend to be venomous.
- The biggest guru-mantra is:
- Never share your secrets with anybody! It will destroy you.
- There is some self-interest behind every friendship.
- There is no Friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.
- Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions
- Why am I doing it, what the results might be and will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
- As soon as fear approaches near
- attack and destroy it.
- Once you start working on something,
- don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
- The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind.
- But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.
- A man is great by deeds,
- not by birth.
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years.
- For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.
- Books are as useful to a stupid person
- as a mirror is useful to a blind person.
- Education is your best friend.
- An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats beauty and youth.
- Life ends when
- you stop Dreaming
- Hope ends when
- you stop Believing
- Love ends when
- you stop Caring
- And Friendship ends when
- you stop Sharing!
Get your own Chanakya Quotes here
Do you have an Inspirational Quote on Life?
Share them and help lift someone in need of some inspiration to face the challenges of life.
If you find this page helpful please recommend it by clicking on these buttons: