(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
This incident happened recently. A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday.
The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.
This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.
Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of all soda cans before drinking out of them.
The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.
A recent study showed that the tops of all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.)- full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.
Please forward this message to all the people you care about.
I JUST DID!
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Your Health Tips.
If you find this page helpful please recommend it by clicking on these buttons:
on Google Plus