Menara TM, Kuala Lumpur
The operational headquarters of Telekom Malaysia Berhad has been awarded the MSC Malaysia Cybercentre status. With this status, Menara Telekom is now also known as TM Cybercentre Complex.
Quick Facts about Menara Telekom
- Headquarters of the TM Group
- Official Opening: February 2003
- Height: 310 metres
- Levels: 55
- Floor Area: 1.6 million sq. ft.
- Architect: Hijjas Kasturi Associates
- Location: Federal Highway, Kuala Lumpur
Its shape represents a sprouting "bamboo shoot".
Telekom Headquarters - Menara Telekom
This is an intelligent building, situated on Jalan Pantai Baru, along the Federal Highway and Sprint Expressway and is served by the Rapid KL Kerinchi LRT station. It is a prestigious office complex which boasts of a helipad, 236 meters above ground level. The building was officially opened in February 2003.
It is set to boost the growth of new investment, particularly in ICT and knowledge-based industries, as more MSC Malaysia companies can look toward the building as a viable base of operations.
It offers advanced broadband facilities in addition to the state-of-the-art office environment. These added facilities are based on MSC Malaysia standards as stipulated by the Multimedia Development Corporation.
MSC Malaysia Cybercenter
- Full broadband and Infrastructure readiness
- It is equipped with the necessary network facilities to support delivery of broadband services using proven backbone and access technologiesA dedicated team on Customer Focus Management, so as to ensure that MSC Malaysia status companies in Menara TM will be given full support on marketing, promotions and coordination with the stakeholder
A competitive working environment
- A focus on an adequate talent pool
- Complete linkages with universities and research centres
- Adoption of relevant MSC Malaysia Flagship applications to enhance onsite service delivery (it offers attractive incentives to encourage more internet subscribers and educate public on its broadband services)
- Niche value propositions to drive the local economy (Menara TM will positioned as a Global Connectivity Hub that provides creative telecommunication services for global business).
Menara TM joins KL Sentral, the Malacca International Trade Centre (MITC) and the Menara MSC Cyberport as full-fledged MSC Malaysia Cybercentres.
It was awarded winner of the FIABCI 2004 under the Office Development Category and 1st runner up for the ASEAN Energy Efficiency & Conservation Award 2005, making it another prestigious Kuala Lumpur landmark.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM), Malaysia's leading integrated information and communications group, offers a comprehensive range of communication services and solutions in broadband, data and fixed-line. As a market leader in the broadband and fixed-line businesses, TM attempts to deliver value to its stakeholders in a highly competitive environment. The Group places emphasis on continuing customer service quality enhancements and innovations.
With its extensive global connectivity, TM is poised to position Malaysia as a regional Internet hub and digital gateway for South-East Asia. In line with this, TM is evolving into a Next Generation Network service provider enabling the Group to enhance its efficiency and productivity while providing enriched products and services.
On the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) front, the Group has always been a major corporate contributor towards responsible activities in the belief that these practices are a fundamental tenet of good corporate governance. The Group promotes 3 major platforms i.e. education, sports development and community/nation-building. Under education, TM has spent some RM800 million to develop Multimedia University into one of the top universities in Malaysia with more than 20,000 students. TM has also provided scholarships to over 10,000 graduates pursuing academic programs locally and overseas. On the sports front, TM is actively contributing towards the improvement of football at all levels while under the community/nation-building platform, the Group contributes towards causes that bring value to the community and nation at large.
- a theater to seat 2,500 pax
- large prayer hall (surau)
- double decker lifts
- 22 open sky gardens on alternate floors.
- Daimler Chrysler
Go to the top of this Menara Telekom page
What do you love about Kuala Lumpur?
What's the #1 thing that you love. And what's your # 1 thing you hate about Kuala Lumpur? Share with us your kudos and complaints about Kuala Lumpur.
If you find this page helpful please recommend it by clicking on these buttons: