Small Steam Locomotive # 32101
Muzium Negara Outdoor Exhibits
This class T steam locomotive was one of the 5 small tank engines built by WG Bagnall Limited of England in 1927. They were the first British built engines to have steel fireboxes and shipped completely assembled for use by the Federated Malay States Railways in 1929.
Used for dock service, it was stationed at Singapore and Port Swettenham (now Port Klang) until 1964. It weighed 31 tons with 1.5 tons of fuel and 750 gallons of water.